Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Will I Get My License Suspended Or Fined?

I'm 16 years old and have been driving for 6 months. I got in a fender bender yesterday during a snow storm. I looked down to check if my 4wd was working and looked up to see that I was 10 ft away from the car in front of me so I slammed on the breaks and slid into the car probably going 15 mph. I caused minor damage just a cracked bumper and no one was injured. The police officer comes and hands me a ticket just fro the wreck. No reckless op. or no ADAC. Just wrote that I will go to Juvi Court on a planned date. I have no other marks on my record this is the first time I have ever had to talk to a police officer about something I did wrong. He said the roads were horrible and he had already been to multiple other fender benders today. So, what do you think their decision will be at the court? Will I get a suspension or a rather large fine? If this helps any I did have proof of insurance on me and everything the officer needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment