Friday, March 11, 2011

Is this girl just a flirt?

A couple of months ago this new girl came into my fourth hour class, she sat in the seat right next to me but we didn't talk at first then after i guess she started feeling more comfortable and she started talking to me. At first she would just ask me random things, but then she started asking about me what i did and other stuff, now she messes with my keyboard (computer class) and tries to touch my hands for any reason. We feel real comfortable with each other she walks into class and gives me a hug and what friends do, right. On Friday she asked for my number and she hasn't stop texting me since, she asked me what i was doing told me we should hang out with each other and today she was like "o yeah are you watching the Superbowl" and I'm like "yeah", so the team i was rooting for won and shes like "oh i guess your team won" and out of nowhere shes like "i deserve a kiss" so i send her a "kiss (smiley face)". But she text me back, "no i want a real one". So is this girl just a flirty friend or is she something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment