Saturday, March 12, 2011

I majorly need help with a girl?

ok so i was in gym im in 8th grade.. and i was talking to my friends (it was a 2hr delay we dont do anything dont call me lazy -.-) anyhow this girl calls me over so i walk over and she asks me if i have a big dick and her friend (girl am im getting to the point about) standing next to her blushing looking me dead in the eye, and i just kinda of sigh, chuckle, and walk away.. and the next gym once again talking to my friends and then a different one of her friend calls me over and points to the girl and i look at her and i was kind of pissed because i thought they were just trying to piss me off so i got close to her face and said "What?!" and she had her hand in front of her face she moved it away and said "your hot" and i was kind of thrown off and said you are too which she was and she blushed and looked at her friend giggled and got a huge smile ive never had a gf so i really dont know what to look for so i dont know if shes just trying to piss me off or if she actually thinks that so if you could help me out..

No comments:

Post a Comment